In Gerði we try to use all fresh produce from the area. The lamb is from Gerði, the fish and lobster are from Höfn, eggs come from Grænahraun, potatoes come from Seljavellir and the vegetables come from Gerði when in season.
Today’s Specials: Ask your waiter.
Daily specials of lamb, fish, a vegan dish and soup
- Cured lamb with liquorice sauce and homemade bread
- Cured trout with mustard sauce and toasted bread
- Soup of the day with homemade bread
- Lamb of the day. Ask your waiter
- Pan fried lamb steak on a bed of garlic mash with grilled asparagus and herb oil
- Parmesan chicken breast with potato wedges, salad and cold garlic sauce
- Fish of the day. Ask your waiter
- Icelandic fish stew, Gerði style with homemade brown bread
- Creamy lobster stew with jasmine rice and homemade bread
- Garlic grilled lobster tails with jasmine rice and grilled homemade bread
- Baked Arctic char with jasmine rice, grilled asparagus and brown butter.
- Vegan dish of the day. Ask your waiter
- Warm rhubarb crumble with Icelandic cream
- Strawberry and lemon skyr cake with coconut and chocolate biscuit base
- Homemade caramel cheesecake with cinnamon biscuit bun
- A little taste of heaven.
- Four pieces of handmade confectionery with your coffee, great for sharing. Contains nuts.